Click a name to go to the genealogy entry for that person. This does not work
for every name, because not every person on this chart has a genealogy entry.
You should be able to print this chart onto letter-size paper using landscape
In this chart:
- The people in the first column (Louis Mesker and Margaret Schneider) are
- The people in the second column (Beatrice Mesker through Francis Raymond
Snider) are my great-aunts and great-uncles and their spouses. Bianca Elizabeth
Mesker Smith is my grandmother.
- The people in the third column (John L. Rutledge Sr. through Alice May Snider)
are my father's cousins and their spouses. William Egbert Smith is my father.
- The people in the fourth column (Kathleen Rutledge through Jeffrey Nicolet)
are my second cousins.
- The people in the fifth column (Katherine Dixon through Erin Grim) are the
third cousins of my sons. Most of them are children today.
Comments? Suggestions? Send
a letter to Brian...