Click a name to go to the genealogy entry for that person. This does not work
for every name, because not every person on this chart has a genealogy entry.
You should be able to print this chart onto letter-size paper using landscape
In this chart:
- The people in the first column (Frank Mesker and Elizabeth Laborn) are my
- The people in the second column (Amelia Mesker through Frances Leary) are
my great-great-aunts and great-great-uncles and their spouses. Louis J. Mesker
and Margaret Schneider are my great-grandparents.
- The people in the third column (Henry Conroy through Claire E. Boseck) are
my grandmother's cousins and their spouses.
- The people in the fourth column (Dorothy Smale through Joseph Goupil) are
my father's second cousins and their spouses.
- The people in the fifth column (Mary Ellen Brinkworth, William Brinkworth,
and Sean Kennedy) are my third cousins.
Comments? Suggestions? Send
a letter to Brian...